Ideal for swimmers and triathletes, as great staring points to concentrate on….. efficiency, not muscles.
So, all I have to think about when swimming is, (they say)
- Don’t lift your head
- Don’t press down with your hands on the water
- Bend your wrists, point fingers to the bottom of the pool
- Clench butt cheeks in while pressing belly button upwards
- Don’t look in the direction you are travelling in
- Stop using your knees when you kick
- Exhale constantly/consistently, when mouth/nose is below the water
There they are, Seven reasons your legs sink in freestyle. Learn what they are and how to fix it in this video.